Back to top

Ask Phil

Many times people don't want to pick up the phone and call a CPA with a tax question. Many times the questions seem simple and they don't want to incur a cost or bother their tax advisor. You are welcome to use this section to ask questions.

There are two conditions. It must be a question I can answer without researching more than a minute or two. It must deal only with federal tax issues.

I will respond to all questions. If I decline to answer, I will let you know that I don't feel comfortable answering the question without research and I will refer you to your tax advisor and not try to get you as a paying client.

I am truly trying to do this as a public service and help people that might not be able to afford a professional tax advisor.

Please send your question using the message form below.